Client Assistance Program serving Washington State
The Client Assistance Program serving Washington State (CAP) is an advocacy program with the following services:
- Provides information about the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR), the Department of Services for the Blind (DSB), Independent Living Programs (ILP’s) and Tribal Vocational Rehabilitation Programs.
- Explains your rights and responsibilities as an applicant or client of these rehabilitation agencies.
- Works to solve problems through negotiation.
- Offers information about the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Offers information about social security benefits.
- Offers individualized advocacy services including assistance with administrative proceedings.
CAP is a private non-profit organization funded by the Federal Government under the 1973 Rehabilitation Act as amended.
Visit the Contact page to talk with a member of our staff.